Directions to the Visitor CenterPlease follow the directions below to guide you to our Visitor Center where you can park for our Terrapin Tours and My Maryland Information Sessions.
- Take Interstates 95, 270 or 66 to the Washington, D.C. Capital Beltway (Interstate 495) to exit 25B.
- The University of Maryland is located at Exit 25 (U.S. 1 south toward College Park). When traveling south on I-95, take Exit 27 and then follow signs to Exit 25B.
- Proceed approximately two miles on U.S. Route 1 south.
- You will pass the large main entrance to campus on your right.
- Follow signs to take the next right into Visitor Center parking area.
- Visitors who have pre-registered for a My Maryland Information Session have been assigned a specific validation code to use during their visit. The validation code is included in the electronic confirmation letter sent three days prior to the scheduled event.
- You will find detailed instructions about how to operate the pay station online.
*Please note: If you register less than three days prior to a My Maryland Information Session, you will not receive a validation code and will need to obtain a parking pass from the Visitor Center desk.
The Visitor Center parking lot is located in quadrant E5 on the campus map.
For online navigation tools or GPS units, please use this address:
7950 Baltimore Avenue, College Park, MD 20742